Saturday, November 03, 2007

Orlando Bloom is hot!

I should probably welcome all the teenage girls that title will bring in. But I couldn't help myself, Pirates of the Caribbean is on and all I can think about it how gorgeous Orlando Bloom is and how sexy Johnny Depp is. Well, now that Kyan has stopped with the boo-hoos, that's all I can think about.

He's been doing so good, since we moved, about going to sleep in his own bed. We have a deal that if he wakes up in the middle of the night he can come sleep with me then. And that's exactly what he'd been doing, until last night when he slept thru. Which was GREAT! He's been napping really well in there too, and had a great one today - I had to wake him up because he'd slept too long. But tonight... he just didn't want to do it. He kept saying he wanted to be in my bed (even tho I'm not), and when I finally left him he cried, loudly, for a while.

But now, all is quiet and I can get in my blog post for the day. Which, of course, is all about Kyan's sleep habits. Oh well, I didn't have much interesting to write today anyway.

Except I cleaned the garage and now mom can park her car in it.

And we bought curtains for the house. Oh and the ones for the playroom are so very cool!! They're bluish stripes, but the colors change slightly, depending on your angle. They, and some of the living room curtains had to be ordered because they were out of stock, but soon, by Wednesday they say, the entire world will no longer be able to see what we're doing at all hours of the day and night. So long to livin' in a fishbowl!!

No comments: