Sunday, November 11, 2007

Almost forgot to post!

I was just on my way to bed when I remembered I forgot to post! It's been a busy day tho. We had to go to the other house and get the lawnmower and other things out of the shed, as well as take out some trash. We're only allowed 3 bags a week, so as we're gathering things to toss, we're slowly getting them to the curb each week. When we finished with that, we had people over to watch the Browns - Steelers game, and of course being Sunday, I spent a lot of time doing laundry. The kids had a great time, all playing together and Kyan was so very sleepy when bedtime came! Of course he doesn't sleep as well at night if he hasn't had his nap, so he's already woken up once... hopefully that will be it for tonight. We'll see.

I'll try to be better tomorrow, but I'm very sleepy and off to bed myself. Night!

No comments: