Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Are you busy?

I am. It seems like it just never ends. Work, clean, run the kids around, more work, more cleaning, laundry, outside work, still need to move stuff... I want a day to just sit around and do nothing!! The only way that'd happen would be if I was sick and who wants that? Ugh, no thank you!

It's going to be a busy month at work, so no chance of taking a slug day this month. Of course there's always the Friday after Thanksgiving. I'd like to go Black Friday shopping, but I don't have anyone to watch Kyan because my mom likes to go. It'd be awesome to get it all done in one day tho... ah to dream!!

It's incredible, I've got so very much to do, and yet nothing to write about. I'm beginning to wonder if this post every day thing was such a good idea. I need to make time to blog hop and see what everyone else is writing about. A little bloggy inspiration is in order! Any ideas?

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

wednesday is Wordless wednesday how about that for an easy post?

I think you are doing great posting everyday! I am reading them;)

i know all them busy tasks all too well! and I am obsessed keeping up with them this week! I got a Contractors garbage bag full of stuff to take in hopefully tomorrow!