Saturday, November 10, 2007

10 posts in 10 days! Check me out!

I'm really surprised that I've been able to keep up with noblopomo. I really wasn't sure I'd be able to do it, but here I am, 10 days in, and still moving along. Yay me!

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately (check out the updated blogroll to the right, you might find something new you'll like) and there's one I would like you to stop by and check out. The blog is called Clever Nonsense and it's written by a woman named Brandy, who I met on an expecting board when I was pregnant with Kyan. She's a working mother of 4 and is currently in the midst of her second battle with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She is amazing. I've never met Brandy, but I can tell you that she is one of the strongest, most upbeat, positive people you'll ever have the privilege of encountering.

If you've got the time, stop by and read a bit. I guarantee you'll be as astounded as I am by Brandy. Add her to your prayer list, drop her a comment and show her some love.

No comments: