Friday, November 16, 2007

The most wrong thing - By: Jaben

Today we're having a guest blogger... my older boy, Jaben, has graciously agreed to write today's post. So, without further ad-oo...

The most wrong thing
By: Jaben

Have you ever seen Family Guy? (I’m referring to the 100th episode, part two.) Well I have and the end is just, just… HORABLE!!! They show Stewie, (the evil baby) dead! I for one think this is just an outrage! They should never show that kind of thing on TV! If anyone reading this is saying… “He’s wrong! That was awesome!” Well than you’re messed up in the head man! YOU ARE SICK!!!

Me again... Yes, I do let him watch Family Guy. Yes, I know I shouldn't. But as you can see, he's smart enough to understand certain things aren't appropriate or funny. He's also smart enough to understand that some inappropriate things are kind of funny. And that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

KOZ said...

Yeah, I have to agree...that's kind of messed up.

Good call.