Sunday, November 18, 2007

My son is driving me bats

Yeah, that'd be Kyan. He's in a moooood tonight. I have this theory... the more ornery they are, the cuter they are. I think God did that for their own protection. As soon as I finish this post, the cute little bugger is getting a bath and going straight to bed. It's really for his own good, I swear.

I've read a few posts today cursing NaBloPoMo, and I know how they feel! It's insane that I feel like I have to post, because I said I would, but the only person I'd really be letting down is myself. But then I don't want to let me down either. And so I soldier on.

I have had a very cool visitor recently tho, who I feel I need to comment on. I had a nice comment from Mrs. Grumpy in my inbox today. I don't know if you've read her blog, but she's having a very rough go of it. She recently lost her husband and is now riding the roller coaster. And contrary to what she thinks, she's hanging on admirably. Few things in life will throw you into a tailspin like the loss of a spouse or child. Between Mrs. Grumpy and Rachel, who lost her daughter over the summer, I've learned so much about the strength a human being can possess. I can't imagine you two amazing women read my blog, even after knowing Mrs. Grumpy has visited, but if she or Rachel happen to stop by, I want you to know that I think you're amazing people.

If anyone else is reading this who hasn't had the priviledge to meet Mrs. Grumpy and Rachel, I urge you to visit their blogs. Say hi, let them know you stopped in. It's worth it, I promise. These are two very amazing women and I feel very lucky to have stumbled across their blogs.

1 comment:

KOZ said...

Oh no....did you miss a day?

That sucks! You were doing so well. You were wiping th floor with me. LOL