Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nablopomo

All the cool kids are doing it, so why not some of us not-so-cool kids? Yes, it's National Blog Post Month, where you post every single day for an entire month! No cheating by back-dating posts or posting twice in a day or anything like that. Think I can do it?

Yeah, I know, my track record isn't all that great, but it's worth a shot! I just wonder if I can find enough things to post about for an entire month. Hm... maybe more posts about spaghetti up the nose?

For now, a pic of the boys right before trick or treat - which, btw, Kyan loved! He totally rocked at it and wanted to go again the next night. But I think I'll save those details for tomorrow. I need a whole months worth of posts, y'know!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

We will either persevere or poke our eyes out trying.