Thursday, March 13, 2008

So what do you think?

We survived the blizzard and things are melting/thawing out. In fact, it was NICE today. I think it would've been warmer if it weren't for the "cooler effect" caused by the giant piles of snow all around, but it was a pretty nice day. I haven't checked the weather yet, but hopefully we'll have more nice days to come. I am sooo sick of snow and cold. Enough already!

Tell me what you think of my new layout? I'm still figuring the whole HTML thing out, so at this point I'm just working on re-designing and all that, but I think it's coming along nicely. Still needs work, of course, but I think I'm getting there. Fairly feminine, but since so much of this is about my boys, it can't be too girly. Right?

Oh - and I've got some blogs I have begun reading recently that I need to add to the blogroll, so look for additions there soon as well!

Now that I'm done playing (for tonight, anyway!) it's time to head to bed! I might not have to work tomorrow, but I still have to get Jaben off to school. Joy.

Have a great night and a super Friday!

No comments: