Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy week

Sorry no posts, I've been very busy this week. In fact, this needs to be very short. Between work being crazy, Kyan being sick, and the thousands of other things I need to accomplish (and am NOT), blogging has had to take a backseat. Again. Aren't you sick of me repeating that? I do have to report that Jaben's orchestra concert was so good last night!! None of my pictures came out tho and I'm so unhappy about that. I'm going to try to photoshop them into usefulness, but I'm not holding my breath. When all the orchestras performed together (intermediate [Jaben's grade], middle school, high school) for some reason they put the little kids in the back and I couldn't see Jabe! Towards the end of the song I spotted part of his face between some people, so I zoomed in on that with the video camera. Yes, we've got video but no good stills. And it's such a bad shot you can't even tell he's playing - he just looks like he's standing there - but at least you can tell he was up there.

He looked so cute in his little shirt and tie!! THAT, I got a photo of before we left and I can try to post it later. I think he's just a handsome kid.

Time is short, bear with me and I'll try to have a more interesting/entertaining post soon!

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

Yeah bummer! Adams pics were SO dark from the talent show! I will have to take them to walmart and lighten them up!