Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ouch

I hurt my knee. Well actually I didn't hurt it, I don't really know what's wrong with it, except it's really sore and I don't know why. I had surgery on this knee years ago and it's never given me any trouble. And yet, today it's all sore and touchy. I did have 2 little people in my bed last night (and yes, one is MUCH too old to be doing that) so I wonder if one of them kicked me. Or maybe I twisted it, getting up in the middle of the night to pee. Or tripped on a toy, getting up in the middle of the night to pee. I don't know, I wish I did. So I won't do it again. Because it hurts. Not in an "I'm going to bitch about it all day because it's so bad" kind of way, but more annoying than anything else. Hopefully it'll feel better before Friday because we're going to the IX Indoor Amusement park and that's going to require walking.

This morning wasn't much better than yesterday, aside from the achy knee. Kyan didn't sleep well last night - he did his screaming for no reason thing again. And woke up with me at 6. I'd rather he not do that because then he's clingy and unhappy and I don't get to shower. Luckily that doesn't happen often. Jaben slept too well and I had to threaten his trip to the IX if he didn't get out of bed because we were leaving in 10 mins. Eesh. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! Maybe they'll take it easy on their old mom.

Nah.

No comments: