Wednesday, February 14, 2007

We had a little snow here...

We had a little bit of snow here, yesterday and last night. And this morning. I believe it's stopped now, but earlier while it was still coming down, I went out with Jaben to get a few pictures I thought I'd share.

Our swing set... notice how the baby swing is pretty much gone under the snow! It's knee-high on Jaben here...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The top of my shed, as seen thru the window. I know the roof is under there somewhere...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My neighbors' barn... that's a trash can there, showing a little perspective on the height of that particular drift...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The front of my mom's car.... that one cracks me up! That's gonna be fun to uncover...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The snow behind our cars. Check out the next picture to see just how deep that actually is...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had Jaben get in there so you could see how deep it is. He's about 4'7" and it's thigh high on him. We're going to be digging for a while!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So... that's my tour of the snowfall here in northcentral Ohio! You've got to love the weather here. A little over a month ago it was 65 out, and now there's so much snow we can't even get out of the driveway! Fortunately, it's supposed to be better the rest of the week so we should all be back to work/school tomorrow. Wish us luck digging out!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my GOSH that snow is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! Here in West Africa we don't have snow. But I will be in America (the east coast) for three days this weekend. I hear I'm going to experience a TON of snow!!!!!!!

palmtreefanatic said...

hehehehe great shots, ill have to post mine!