Monday, July 03, 2006

Meme(ic) Monday

It’s been a while and since I’m feeling a bit PMS-y (can also be read as pissy) I’m going for the cop out…. Welcome to Meme(ic) Monday!

Yeah, I usually skip these things too……. * sigh *

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?

Nah

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?

Not roller coasters. Other way-too-high rides, yes. But roller coasters? No.

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?

At least 2 winters ago. Didn’t get a chance this past winter and the one before that, I was pregnant.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

Considering I’ve been co-sleeping since… forever, I think, I’d love a night alone in my bed!!!

5. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yep, absolutely.


6. Do you consider yourself creative?

I’m a graphic designer… I’d better be at least a little creative!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?

Yep.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Jennifer Aniston! Who can stand a woman who does what Angelina Jolie did? She’s incredibly repulsive!!

9. Do you stay friends with your ex’s?

Not usually. An ex is an ex for a reason

10. Do you know how to play poker?

No, never really cared for any kind of games.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?

Close, but not quite 48 hrs. I think my best (worst?) is somewhere around 35?

12. What’s your favorite commercial?

I can’t think of any good ones offhand

13. What are you allergic to?

Cats and excessive pollen.

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?

I have, but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you live in the middle of nowhere, like I do.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?

I don’t think so.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?

The who or what now?

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?

Yes! Used to do it all the time as a kid and loved it!!

18. How often do you remember your dreams?

Very, very rarely.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

Yesterday, when thinking about that time I thought about the time that was really funny.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?

Of course!! Hey Jude, Yellow Submarine, Day Tripper, Hello Goodbye, The Long and winding road

21. What’s the one thing on your mind now?

ONE thing?? You’re joking, right? Kyan’s daycare situation, Jaben’s attitude situation, and how damn long it’s going to take Tracfone to port my phone number when Boost did it with NO WAIT!!

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?

Um… no, can’t say that I do. The things I miss, having boys! haha (?)

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?

Yes, always.

24. What cell service do you use?

I’m switching from Verizon to Tracfone as we speak. If they move it and get my damn number ported, that is!

25. Do you like Sushi?

I don’t even like cooked fish.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?

Just the other day I think I actually did.

27. What do you wear to bed?

Isn’t that kinda personal? Heh… yeah right, I sleep with my kids. I wear a t-shirt and sometimes sweats or shorts too.

28. Been caught stealing?

when I was five…… tell me you know that song!

29. What shoe size do you have?

I gots big feets for a girl…. Size 10 thank you very much!

30. Do you truly hate anyone?

Yes, I do hate 3 people. But they are people who have earned it… hate is an extremely strong emotion/word.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?

Classic rock! Never ( c)rap!

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?

Keanu Reeves, if what I’ve heard about how he smells isn’t true!!

33. Favorite Song?

That honestly depends on the day and the mood.

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?

Sure!! That can be a lot of fun, especially when the baby is boppin with me!

35. What food do you find disgusting?

fish, brussels sprouts, the texture of an orange… I could go on and on!

36. Do you sing in the shower?

Noooooooooo!!! Nobody wants to hear that – especially me – especially in those kinds of acoustics!!!!

37. Did you ever play, “I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours”?

At what age? * wink *

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?

I find that it’s better to crack jokes about friends when standing behind them, rather in front of them…

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?

Yes… sometimes you just have to.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?

My first instinct was to say no, but then I remembered being punched on the playground when I was a child… so yes, I have.

No comments: