Friday, March 09, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Tina over at Palm Tree Fanatic to post 5 reasons I blog...

1. I started my blog because I was reading several that I really enjoyed and I wanted to play too!

2. Because it's nice when people comment about things that are bothering me and make me feel better. I might not reply to the comments, but believe me, they mean a lot and do help (especially the one the other day, Ray-Ray!)

3. To show off my kids!

4. Sometimes it's honestly just because I'm bored at work.

5. This is a relatively new reason, but because of the amazing things I've seen come of Erik's posts about Uma's situation, I think that some day it might make a place where I could help someone who needed it.

And now I get to tag YOU! Specifically, I'm going to tag Erik and Ray-Ray, but if you're reading this and you have a blog... well then, TAG! YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!

http://senegalog.blogspot.com/2007/03/tag-youre-it.html

palmtreefanatic said...

good answers, thanks for playing along!
have a fun filled weekend!