Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wow - sorry!

I haven't updated in a whole week and didn't even realize! Sorry Kimberly - I saw your comment and that's what made me check my dates! Crazy how things get busy and everything gets away from you!

As it is, I owe a logo to a friend of mine, which is only about 1/2 finished (I know, I know, don't hate me!) but with things being as crazy as they have been I haven't had a chance to get it completely done! Hoping next week things are back to being more simple. Busy at work, busy at home, family from out of state moving here, football, still haven't got boy scouts straightened out, and now Kyan is about ready to potty train! YIKES!

I've been trying to put off the potty training thing, actually. But I don't think I can wait much longer. He's just ready. He's showing all the signs, I think he really wants to do it and I guess I've just got to get on board with him and help him figure it all out. I'm not totally sure how to do this since Jaben basically trained himself (and yay for Jaben!) but I guess it's time to figure it all out. Wish us luck!!!

As for Jaben, he's been doing better lately. I haven't gotten any nasty-grams from teachers lately, so that's good news. Y'know, no news is good news. They sent the evaluations home with him on Tuesday and I got them all faxed back to the Drs office. We were having trouble with our fax machine so I hope they went! Would it be obnoxious of me to call on Monday and make sure they got them? I did read them tho. Not sure if I was supposed to, but I did. And it sure does look, to my uneducated self, like he's definitely a candidate for inattentive ADD. So I'm pretty sure we'll go thru with the testing. We go see the Dr again on 10/27 so I'll know more then. I still need to call the mental health place (I hate the idea of taking him there!!) the Dr recommended to see if they do the testing, but I'll do that next week. One good thing, by the time he sees the Dr again, football will have ended and he'll have more free time to devote to his life. And that is very important!!!

Game today - ugh! But at least it's a home game so no long traveling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekki, don't sweat the logo. If you're busy...you're busy. Take your time. Don't mind me, I get really excited about my business. :)
-Mike