Saturday, January 10, 2009

More pics

There are more below this post, so keep reading. :-)

One really good shot of Jaben's orchestra concert. Handsome in his tie, isn't he?

I had some fun making Christmas cookies. I call this one Frankenstein's cookie...



Jaben, showing off his cookies...


Kyan showing of his cookies...


And now for some decorations, starting with the tree...


Followed by the stocking wall. This was my mom's really cool idea for using the old stockings. Also known as "The wall of stockings past."

Mantle, where the stockings would be hung if I'd gotten to it sooner...


One of the gingerbread houses we made. I think this one was Kyan's.


And since Jaben got so much face time, here's Kyan enjoying all that snow I hate.


I know I've got a ton more pictures, but this is all I have the patience to upload for now. I am going to change my profile pic to one I LOVE of Kyan, so be sure to look. But otherwise this is it for now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the stocking idea. It is much better than the "floor of stockings that I'm not using this year" that seems to happen at my house.