Friday, October 05, 2007

Finally

I was finally able to get online at home where I could reinstall my stat counter. So yay for that! I don't actually check it too often, but I do like to see what kind of google searches bring people here, and how many are visiting. When I think of it. So yay for that! At some point I want to add a new banner, but I'm just getting used to the new look (which I LOVE) and don't want to mess anything else up, so that might wait a bit.

As of right now, I have a 4 day weekend! My boss totally rocks! She tossed Monday off at me right at the end of the day yesterday. I think she's trying to get me to use up my days off before the end of the year (I've got tons), and make sure I get time to get my house ready. Not to mention that November is going to be insane and I'll probably be looking at overtime (which is much-needed right now!) so time home with the kids is welcome. I should be cleaning and doing laundry right now because I don't know what the rest of the weekend will bring. Probably a few trips to the dump, definitely a trip to Goodwill to make a donation, and absolutely haircuts for both boys when the best beautician in the world gets off work Sat.

The weekend of the 20th I'm taking a 5 day weekend (yes, I really do have that much time off saved) because we're supposed to be moving then (!) and I want to be home Jaben's first couple of days riding the bus to make sure we get him to the bus stop at the right time, and that he gets home okay. It would suck to miss the bus his first day and not have a ride home. I'm sure he'll be fine and he's plenty old enough to handle it on his own... but no matter how old he is, he's still my baby and I need to be sure he's okay.

Gotta go get things back in order in my disgusting house. I can't wait to move and actually have enough ROOM for things!!

No comments: