Monday, December 25, 2006

The year in review

I've seen this on several blogs so I thought I'd try it myself. I can't start with January cuz I didn't start this blog until April, so it's 3/4 of the year in review. Anyway, whatcha do is take the first line of the first post of each month -- voila! Year in review...

April - The big one is watching cartoons (on a sunny Saturday afternoon! What is wrong with this child - or rather his mother who LETS him watch cartoons on a sunny Saturday afternoon!) and the little one is napping, after passing out over a nutritious lunch of Krispy Kreme.

May - Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

June - Mom jeans. We’ve all heard of them. But what exactly are “mom jeans?” I asked this same question on my message board today and am waiting (sort of) patiently to see what kind of responses I get. So…. What do you consider to be “mom jeans” and if you’re a mom, do you own any?

July - wouldn’t have thought an 18-mo old would be in the “why” stage yet, but somehow Kyan has caught on that he can keep Mommy’s attention and keep Mommy talking by saying “why?” after everything I say.

August - Okay so I tried typing a post earlier and my fabu mac froze up and of course I hadn’t saved anything yet so POOF! Gone.

September - Have I mentioned I love my Dr?

October - Yesterday my boys and I got to see the hottest show this season – among the toddler set! We were lucky enough to go see the Doodlebops Live!

November - What?? An American who doesn't post a "what I'm thankful for" post on Thanksgiving??

December - Okay, I will post play pictures. Eventually. Gots other stuff on my mind right now.

Y'know, once I started doing this, I thought it'd be more fun to post the subject line of the first post of each month. Maybe next year...

Merry Christmas and hey - if you're going out on NYE, don't drink and drive - call a friend or a cab! If you live near me, call me - I'll come getcha!

No comments: