Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi!

We have been so busy lately. It's amazing how these things go... a week with nothing special, then a month of insanity, then a week of nothing. Of course about half the time I think we have a nothing week there's something I've forgotten.

*sigh*

ANyway... trick or treat is this week! Just me and Kyan again, I think. I dunno. He's going as Mario this year. I got him a Luigi costume too, which he wears to play in, but he wants Mario for trick or treat. I should find someone to go with us so it'll be more fun for him.

Jaben's gotten too big to trick or treat, so I don't know what he's going to do. We don't really get a lot of kids on our street, so maybe he'll go pass out candy with a friend? I can't really see him staying home, but maybe? Pretty sure he's wearing a costume for school, but don't know what.

Hopefully tho I'll have some good pics of Ky in his costume cuz it's adorable!!

Be safe all!

No comments: