Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Might be time to move on

I am really uncomfortable with this blog. I don't feel like I can always post what I want because of certain people who may or may not read. I prefer to avoid confrontation (I'm more the passive-aggressive type - whee!) and have been holding myself back because there are things I dearly want to say that would absolutely bring on confrontation. I am seriously pissed about something that my son has been dealing with and I can't post it here. I'm upset about other things and can't post here. There seem to be more "I can't" issues than I can these days and that really isn't what I want here. This is my blog and I should be able to post about myself and my son without worrying. So I've been thinking it's time to move to a new address. Before I do anything, I need to find out how/if I can import my archives and probably come up with a new design and title. I won't be sharing the address on this site... if you want it please ask and most people will receive it. I'll let you know when I'm ready for that - I haven't even chosen a name yet.

So that's where I'm at right now. This just isn't working anymore.

1 comment:

Shay said...

I would definitely miss your blogging and boys. I say it is YOUR blog....say what you want to. (())