Friday, September 19, 2008

Must run in the family...

It's that time again... DRAMA CLASS!

We're doing A Christmas Carol again, and again, Jaben will be playing Bob Marley. Now, he's not overly happy about that... he wanted a different part this time and expected a different part this time. But, it is what it is and he'll do his best. Plus, the next play is Pinocchio and I think Jaben would be an adorable Pinocchio! The best way to get that particular part is to do his best and rock out a part he's not entirely happy with. Now, Bob Marley is a really good part, don't get me wrong. It's a show stopper - roll on the floor laughing if it's done right. And he CAN do it right. So, he will.

The one big change we have this time around is Kyan. He is participating in the rehearsals! He did the singing audition (OH SO CUTE!!) and began learning the dances with the other kids. Jill told him his part is Child 1 (which she made up to make him happy) and he's trying really hard. I don't know if he'll actually make it on stage when the time comes - that's up to him and how he does - but he's going to work along side the other kids as long as he wants. And he's so CUTE doing it!

I forgot my camera last night but believe me I will have it next week! You gotta see it to believe it! GO Kyan!!

No comments: