Friday, May 09, 2008

Geez, wait long enough between posts?

Sorry, never said I was an everyday blogger. I do need to get better about that tho. So many things missing. Updates on Jaben's role in Oliver Twist (he's the Artful Dodger, btw). His show is June 8 @ 3pm - tickets are $5 for anyone who wants to attend. I know I'm biased n stuff, but he's so cute in this role!! Okay, so I'm calling an almost 12-yr old cute... but he IS! Just don't tell him I said it!

And speaking of cute, should we talk about Kyan? No major milestones lately, just some super fast growing (I swear all of his pants are capris now), and the usual everyday surprises. The things this kid says... And of course no immediate examples come to mind. He was great at our little Cinco de Mayo party last Sunday. Okay, so it was the 4th, so Quatro de Mayo, but whatever. We had a pinata and it KILLED him knowing it was there and full of candy until we actually allowed him to take a crack at it. Course it was a tough one and it took the grown ups some turns till we were finally able to get it open, but it was a great time!

Finally, a blog post by Wil Wheaton that I really liked. I definitely appreciate and agree with many of his political views, and this one was great!

I will try to do better and write more posts. Maybe something amusing, informative, or just more interesting than what's here. And yes, I'm aware that I've been tagged. I'll get to that - I promise!

No comments: