Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The phone call

Just got a phone call from Jaben.

“Mom! Guess what I just saw!”

“What’d you see?”

“In the alley off ** street? There were a bunch of kids sitting on their bikes, and all of a sudden 2 of them started fighting!”

“Did you see how stupid they looked?” (who doesn’t look stupid fighting?)

“They didn’t look stupid to me, they looked like they were hurting each other. Anyway someone’s mom broke it up.”

“You stayed away, didn’t you?” (oh do not get involved in other people’s fights!)

“Yeah. I just kept walking…”

Well, at least he knows enough to realize fighting is a bad thing. If they didn’t look stupid to him, at least he thought it looked painful.

I can work with that.

***************************************************

I’m leaving work at 1:30 tomorrow to get home and get the car loaded. We’re heading out to Kalahari at 3:30/3:45 for the night! I’m going to tryyyyyy to remember to take pics (and NO, none of them will be of ME, especially in a bathing suit!)

***************************************************

I’m a terrible blogger. I’m not sure at this point if I’m going to keep doing it. We’ll see. Infrequent updates about nothing going on aren’t much fun, are they? Sorry ‘bout that.

2 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

I love Kalahari! Take lots of photos!
sure! keep blogging:)

ESIH said...

keep writing, i read it frequently :) and happy visiting kalahari :) keep clicking away :)