Friday, May 04, 2007

To blog or not to blog

That is the question. I don't even feel guilty anymore about going full weeks without a post because I honestly don't think anyone even reads my inane ramblings. Plus, I've got a lot of stuff on my mind I obviously CAN'T blog about so I'm having trouble even coming up with cute/weird/funny stuff to post about the boys.

The whole thing is beginning to seem rather pointless and self serving. And that's silly because it kind of feels like a chore, when I think about it. Which, honestly, I often don't.

But on the other hand, I like having this blog, I like the connections I've gotten from other bloggers and I love when someone I enjoy reading links to me. And honestly, why wouldn't I enjoy the "all about me" factor?

I guess if I did one of those blogs where you do a theme every day it might not seem as daunting as trying to come up with an idea that's not assinine, but I'm not a joiner and most of those have a main blog that generates the ideas. So not for me.

Maybe rather than quitting altogether, and let's be honest - if I wanted to quit I'd have done it rather than endlessly talking about it - it's time for a major revamp. Now that's an idea I can get behind. A project!!

Bears thinking about. Guess we'll find out, won't we!

No comments: